Information about buyers is stored in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Instructions for the Data Subject – information according to Article 13 of the GDPR:
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the e-shop operator as a personal data controller (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) hereby informs their customers (hereinafter referred to individually as the “Data Subject”) that:
- The Data Subject’s personal data handed over to the Controller when sending the order will be processed to conclude the purchase contract and its subsequent performance, including the settlement of any claims raised by the Data Subject due to performance failure. Therefore, the legal basis for the processing of the Data Subject’s personal data is the fulfilment of the purchase contract based on an order placed by the Data Subject and, at the same time, the fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations under laws governing rights and obligations in connection with consumer protection and bookkeeping.
- The reason for providing the Data Subject’s personal data to the Controller is identifying the contracting parties necessary for the conclusion and performance of the purchase contract, which would not be possible without the provision of such data.
- Data Subject’s personal data will be processed for the period for which the Controller is obliged to keep these data according to generally binding legal regulations, at least for 5 years according to the Accounting Act or for 10 years according to the VAT Act.
- There will be no automated decision-making or profiling when processing the Data Subject’s personal data.
- The Controller has not appointed any data protection officer or appointed any representative to perform duties within the meaning of the Regulation. To handle the order properly, the Data Subject’s personal data may be provided to a delivery service provider selected by the Data Subject, as well as to persons providing legal and accounting services for the Controller in order to ensure proper fulfilment of obligations under generally binding legal regulations. The Controller does not intend to transfer the Data Subject’s personal data to a third country, an international organisation or other parties than the above-mentioned third parties.
- The Data Subject has the right to request the Controller to allow them access to their personal data, correction or deletion of their personal data, or restrict processing their personal data and object to the processing of their personal data. They have the right to transfer this data to another controller, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider that the Controller is acting in violation of the Regulation when processing the personal data.